Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's Time For A Gigi Hill Sale!

I have recently decided to clear out the Gigi Hill stock that fills my closet.As a Gigi Hill Stylist,I have acquired a great number of bags. Please don't let my husband know I confessed that bit of information! I've always told him a girl can never have too many bags, but I think I may have a few too many. Now is the perfect time to pick up your favorite Gigi Hill bag. With Christmas just around the corner, this is the place to be for GREAT gift ideas!

I am listing the original prices along with the sale prices that I am offering. Everything must go! If you need to have the items shipped, please let me know and we can arrange for shipping. I can accept credit card payments. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment